Designer + Production Artist, Print Focus
Benefits Offered: 401k, Employment Type: Full-Time, Location: El Segundo, CA
Skills and Requirements
- Looking for a candidate with at least 2-5 years of experience.
- Possess expert understanding of print design, print production and experience in preparing final files for print and prepress.
- Demonstrates hands-on skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping attention to detail.
- Must have a positive attitude and the willingness to learn.
- Always remembers that there is no “I” in team and is comfortable with working in a collaborative environment.
- Meets with creative services manager or teammates to determine the scope/requirements of each project.
- Develops graphics and visual images for marketing materials, packaging, logos, etc.
- Helps to select colors, images, text style and layout as per project creative requirements.
- Presents designs to teammates or manager, then incorporates recommended changes into the final design.
- Always checks work for errors prior to submitting it for review internally or to the client.
- Maintains efficient file and folder structure for ease of document sharing.
- Must be prepared to offer creative solutions and problem solve on any given project.
About Eat Sleep Work
Why Work Here? Work with an awesome client, experience one on one interaction, lots of work flexibility and room to grow!
ESW is a brand and design agency born and bred in Los Angeles, California. We’re a family of graphic designers, web developers, creatives and storytellers who believe in designing with endless possibilities. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in El Segundo, Eat.Sleep.Work. was created to be a launchpad, a greenhouse, and a sawmill for the ideas you’ve always wanted to realize.