Print Graphic Designer + Production Artist
Benefits Offered: 401k, Employment Type: Full-Time, Location: El Segundo, CA
Skills and Requirements
- Looking for a candidate with at least 2-5 years of experience.
- Possess expert understanding of print design, print production and experience in preparing final files for print and prepress.
- Demonstrates hands-on skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping attention to detail.
- Must have a positive attitude and the willingness to learn.
- Always remembers that there is no “I” in team and is comfortable with working in a collaborative environment.
- Meets with creative services manager or teammates to determine the scope/requirements of each project.
- Develops graphics and visual images for marketing materials, packaging, logos, etc.
- Helps to select colors, images, text style and layout as per project creative requirements.
- Presents designs to teammates or manager, then incorporates recommended changes into the final design.
- Always checks work for errors prior to submitting it for review internally or to the client.
- Maintains efficient file and folder structure for ease of document sharing.
- Must be prepared to offer creative solutions and problem solve on any given project.
About Eat Sleep Work
ESW is a brand and design agency born and bred in Los Angeles, California. We’re a family of graphic designers, web developers, creatives and storytellers who believe in designing with endless possibilities. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in El Segundo, Eat.Sleep.Work. was created to be a launchpad, a greenhouse, and a sawmill for the ideas you’ve always wanted to realize.